Swoodilypooper Commerative Book

DFTBANewsDFTBANews Posts: 14
Hello,  My name is Peeta.  I am the managing editor for both the Swoodilypooper Gazette and DFTBA News.  A while a go over on our Swindon blog we talked about creating a commemorative book celebrating the Swoodilypoopers.  There was not a lot of responses to but the ones received were very positive. Since this site now exists I thought about renewing the idea for this book over here.  I have not done the re-research needed to get pricing again (although I don't imagine it has changed much) so I am not 100% on the prices.

I am asking here if anybody thinks this would be a good idea and what somebody would be willing to pay to get a book.  Also if you guys think a Kick Starter would be a good idea or if I should just use what I have and do the best I can to make the book.  Either way I am going to make the book for the fans and give any proceeds to The Foundation to Decrease World Suck.

Why now you might ask.  Well, this will be the last season that the Swoodilypoopers will be played on FIFA '11 and what exactly will become of them on later versions is yet to be seen but you can be almost certain that not everybody will make it onto the new squad.  So, this become a way to remember all the good times and our favorite members.

Thanks in advance for all of your responses.
It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy…Let’s go exploring!  ~Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes)

Comments

• happysorrydudehappysorrydude Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Hi, Peeta. 
    First and foremost, the Swindon Town Gazette is awesome! I actually started a simular blog not to long ago. At the time, I was unaware that your blog existed. When I discovered the Gazette, after feeling like a fraud lol, I removed my blog. 
    Anyways, I would totally buy some sort of commemorative book celebrating the Swoodilypoopers. 
    I haven't an idea what kind of figure you'd be looking at to create such a book, but I'd be happy to contribute. 

Cheers..
  • DFTBANewsDFTBANews Posts: 14
    The season is winding up and the team seems like it will be staying Swindon Red.  I will be creating a digital version of a commemorative book for all to see!  If you have suggestions or things you would like to see please let me know
    It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy…Let’s go exploring!  ~Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes)