Fandom Songs

Is anyone else interested in making fandom songs? The idea is that everyone picks a fandom and writes a song about it. There's one catch though: no official musical instruments other than vocals are allowed. You can use anything you like to produce backing music for your song other than instruments. So who's in?

Comments

• ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    Hmm...this sounds interesting...so could I blow on a bottle, but not blow a whistle, or bang on a soup can, but not play drums? I know those aren't vocals, but it might make this a little more interesting.

I would also need to think of a fandom. I'm not super into anything really. I don't know how into something you need to be for it to be fandom, though. 

What would we do with them once we're done? Would we just share them with each other or would we compile them and put them somewhere?
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

• TheUnicornScribeTheUnicornScribe MalaysiaPosts: 30
    Do you mean like acapella songs? :)
    I've got a few fandom song lyrics stashed away because I haven't looked into music production. Any more details?
    "Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic." -Albus Dumbledore
    Tumblr | DeviantART | Wordpress | YouTube