Story War

Jag519Jag519 Posts: 4
So what does everyone thing of Story War so far?

Comments

• Mark27Mark27 AustraliaPosts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    It is Awesome! I liked the existential crisis of the genie (Michael) and the doppelgänger (Hank). I hope it becomes a regular series. It would good to see an episode (or ten) with John and Sarah.
    http://www.instagc.com/245297 get free gift cards!
  • CatherineCatherine Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    Haha I loved these. It's a bad week at school for me (right before break  therefore a million assignments) and they've been such enjoyable diversions.
  • DoctorDonna20DoctorDonna20 Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    I wish John could play with them. He would be amazing at it.
  • turdl38turdl38 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    I want to play.  Badly.  It looks like a blast and I know some of my friends and I would wind up laughing really hard, which I could frankly use these days.
    Difficult does not mean impossible.  Very little is impossible if you want it badly enough.
  • peppermewspeppermews Posts: 13
    turdl38 said:
    I want to play.  Badly.  It looks like a blast and I know some of my friends and I would wind up laughing really hard, which I could frankly use these days.

Same. Loved the game, genius! Goes back to old school days before xbox when you had to use your imagination. Seems more fun that way 'cause you can make stuff up :) (also seems easier to cheat - I'm so bad at game)
  • hamsoxfartinhamsoxfartin Posts: 4
    I am really enjoying story war and the analog gaming that comes along with it.  I hope there's more tabletop-type stuff!  And if it means we get more weird drunk hank, well, I suppose we'll all just have to be content with our reward.
  • nellavonnellavon Posts: 2
    But I still play World of Warcraft now. Do you believe me? I am a sort of most loyal fan of this game, I mean I never abandoned since its release and will never.  I wish 4wowgold.com can accompany me all the time with providing me more solutions on some points.