DeathSpank

I really loved watching Hank play DeathSpank. Did anyone else really enjoy watching this series? 

I know it wasn't one of the most popular ones, but I found the game to laugh out loud funny. I would love to see Hank play some of the other DeathSpank games. 

Comments

• hpfan_8890hpfan_8890 Posts: 3
    I did laugh so hard throughout all the videos.  I'd never heard of DeathSpank and watching it was very interesting.  :D
    Arthur: Come on then. I warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth.
    Merlin: Wow, and how long have you been training to be a prat?
    Arthur: You can't address me like that.
    Merlin: Sorry... How long have you been training to be a prat, my lord?
    --Merlin 1X01 "The Dragon's Call"
  • emiliarmusemiliarmus Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    i pretty much laugh through all of hank's videos :) though i haven't watched any of the assassin's creed ones.
    but deathspank was great :) 
    hmmm...may have to rewatch them tomorrow!
  • leafylaneleafylane Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    DeathSpank was really funny! I bought it after watching Hank play :)
    'You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!'
    John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
    All of the awesome, none of the tea -- Part of The British Non-Tea Drinking Society
  • TARDISandSparklesTARDISandSparkles Posts: 59 ✭✭

leafylane said:
    DeathSpank was really funny! I bought it after watching Hank play :)
    I also bought the game too!!
    "you sir! would you like to know what it feels like to die?! HERE YOU GO!" *kills something*
  • infiniteboxinfinitebox Posts: 282 ✭✭
    I loved the Deathspank videos, it's the sort of game that I prefer to play, and so I enjoyed watching Hank play it.
  • HankHank Posts: 36 Admin
    I'm glad someone liked it! I felt like it was tremendously neglected! I loved playing it though, so no regrets!
  • JoshuaJoshua USAPosts: 162 ✭✭✭
    I did laugh so hard throughout all the videos.  I'd never heard of DeathSpank and watching it was very interesting.  :D
    That's how I felt. Before Hank played it I had never heard about it. Definitely enjoyed watching the videos and playing it myself though because it is a good game and of course not only does it have humorous dialogue but the item names and descriptions are humorous as well.

Part of me hopes that Hank buys the sequel, but apparently he's saying it was neglected (I assume the views for those videos were probably particularly less than other videos), might not be worth it.
  • ChristyWhoChristyWho Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    DeathSpank was one of my favorites! I hope Hank plays the sequel someday, or at the very least, plays other games that aren't as popular and well-known. It's cool when he plays a game that the other gaming channels I follow aren't also playing.
    Watch me and 13 other nerdfighters on Strangerhood 2.0
  • TARDISandSparklesTARDISandSparkles Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Hank said:
    I'm glad someone liked it! I felt like it was tremendously neglected! I loved playing it though, so no regrets!
    I really don't know why DeathSpank doesn't get as much love from everyone else as the other games you played have. And I'll have to agree with @ChristyWho it's nice when a game is played that's not on every gaming channel. Although I do love Assassin Creed, because no matter how many different LP channels play it, it's different on every channel.  
    I just finished rewatching all of deathspank. apparently i had never finished it before! anyways. IT'S SO FUNNY!! @hank really needs to do the second one sometime! though i know he's really really busy....
  • griffiegrrlgriffiegrrl Posts: 5
    I also immensely enjoyed watching Deathspank. For a while it made going to work more bearable because I would let myself watch it between Uni and work and it helped me have a good mental reset.
  • adrunkbearadrunkbear Posts: 1
    Deathspank is my second favorite (after the portal series). It was so awesome. I hope he will do the next one someday, but I don't think the odds are on my side...
  • saffitysaffity Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    I miss Deathspank, it was such a fun game! I hope Hank plays some more of it!
    I'm a nerdfighter...... real, or not real....