The Last One to Post Here Wins

1758759760761762764»

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,894 Admin
    I posted the new link in ANF once, but I guess it wasn't really popular, since no one comes here anyway.

I'm doing okay, just suuuuper busy with a HUGE ADULTING THING. Big life change type of adulting, hopefully in a good way. I'll be able to say definitively if all goes well in 2.5 weeks!

Hope y'all are well!!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭✭
    gnaist said:

I posted the new link in ANF once, but I guess it wasn't really popular, since no one comes here anyway.

I'm doing okay, just suuuuper busy with a HUGE ADULTING THING. Big life change type of adulting, hopefully in a good way. I'll be able to say definitively if all goes well in 2.5 weeks!

Hope y'all are well!!

Yeah, I'm well. Also trying to do some major adulting, but much of it is just waiting to here back from other people before I can organise.

Good luck with your big life change! Do you want to divulge what it is, or would you rather wait until you know that it's all gone to plan in a few weeks?
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

I want to make sure everything goes well before I say... But I should know by the end of the week, I think.

Good luck with your adulting too! I hope other people can get back to you soon!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
    HUZZAH
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • KelliKelli TexasPosts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello again! How has everyone been?
    I make videos 
    "Nerd like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff."
    I live in the land of the Last Ones

• wallflowerwallflower Posts: 2
    So I just joined and I'm winning in something? I love this place, also hello to everyone
  • essessessess Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here, I'm just 24 hours late. give or take a bit.
    Rapunzel guised Kat of the Last Ones.
    "Solvi keeps pitching his best flirtations and [Kat] just keeps knocking them back at him with a heavy dose of surrealism." - Echo

• EllsterEllster GermanyPosts: 126
    And then I stole the crown. (For the moment)
    My first (and in some places still active) screen name was Ellena.
    This became Ellster.
    Elster is the German word for magpie.
    Therefore I am sometimes called Mag Pie. Although my name is not Mag. But I do like pie.
    :P
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart

edited November 19
    Also, I opened my email account to multiple notifications from this thread, which I don't think has happened in several years. God, I feel old :/

Happy six years on OP!!!
    Prince of the Last Ones