The Last One to Post Here Wins

1758759760761762764»

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,899 Admin
    I posted the new link in ANF once, but I guess it wasn't really popular, since no one comes here anyway.

I'm doing okay, just suuuuper busy with a HUGE ADULTING THING. Big life change type of adulting, hopefully in a good way. I'll be able to say definitively if all goes well in 2.5 weeks!

Hope y'all are well!!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭
    gnaist said:

I posted the new link in ANF once, but I guess it wasn't really popular, since no one comes here anyway.

I'm doing okay, just suuuuper busy with a HUGE ADULTING THING. Big life change type of adulting, hopefully in a good way. I'll be able to say definitively if all goes well in 2.5 weeks!

Hope y'all are well!!

Yeah, I'm well. Also trying to do some major adulting, but much of it is just waiting to here back from other people before I can organise.

Good luck with your big life change! Do you want to divulge what it is, or would you rather wait until you know that it's all gone to plan in a few weeks?
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

I want to make sure everything goes well before I say... But I should know by the end of the week, I think.

Good luck with your adulting too! I hope other people can get back to you soon!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
    HUZZAH
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • KelliKelli TexasPosts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello again! How has everyone been?
    I make videos 
    "Nerd like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff."
    I live in the land of the Last Ones

• wallflowerwallflower Posts: 2
    So I just joined and I'm winning in something? I love this place, also hello to everyone
  • essessessess Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here, I'm just 24 hours late. give or take a bit.
    Rapunzel guised Kat of the Last Ones.
    "Solvi keeps pitching his best flirtations and [Kat] just keeps knocking them back at him with a heavy dose of surrealism." - Echo

• EllsterEllster GermanyPosts: 141
    And then I stole the crown. (For the moment)
    My first (and in some places still active) screen name was Ellena.
    This became Ellster.
    Elster is the German word for magpie.
    Therefore I am sometimes called Mag Pie. Although my name is not Mag. But I do like pie.
    :P
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart

edited November 2018
    Also, I opened my email account to multiple notifications from this thread, which I don't think has happened in several years. God, I feel old :/

Happy six years on OP!!!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I know life has happened and people have grown up and stuff, but I was feeling sentimental about the times I used to spend here horrifyingly long ago (Apparently it's been 6 years?!? :open_mouth: ), so I thought I'd pop back and say hi.

Hi @Vicki! I still appear here occasionally... But I know, it's hard to believe that OP started six years ago. A lot of stuff has happened since then, but it also feels like no time has passed when we all used to hang out here all the time. But at least we're still friends :)
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • AaronAaron Dundee, U.K.Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought about how someone might actually win. But I guess it will happen now that we're losing Our Pants.
    Elusive of the Last Ones
  • echoecho Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭
    It is so on.
    Former enigma, professional echo.
    We'll never really know who will win though, unless we are here to watch the end of the universe.
    Prince of the Last Ones
  • echoecho Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭
    Former enigma, professional echo.
    He will forever be our diamond Jezzy.
    Prince of the Last Ones
    echo said:

It is so on.

May the odds be ever in your favour ;)

God, I feel like I'm 17 again :/

Vicki said:

echo said:

It is so on.

I feel like I'm 30 again... XD
    Prince of the Last Ones
    edited February 16
    gnaist said:

Vicki said:

echo said:

It is so on.

I feel like I'm 30 again... XD
    cannot find the gif I wanted in response, but pretend it's there and a perfect reflection of "why is the passage of time a thing?"

• turtlemcnuggetsturtlemcnuggets Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I needed to post now so that there is time for someone else more deserving to post and then “win” :( before the forum closes, but I just wanted to say that I occasionally checked in on this thread (I have been very active in the boys vs girls thread for years) and always thought that it was really cool how your group formed and checked in throughout all this time and I just thought maybe it would be nice for you to know that other people found your contributions to this forum valuable before it disappears so yeah that’s all

Hi, I needed to post now so that there is time for someone else more deserving to post and then “win” :( before the forum closes, but I just wanted to say that I occasionally checked in on this thread (I have been very active in the boys vs girls thread for years) and always thought that it was really cool how your group formed and checked in throughout all this time and I just thought maybe it would be nice for you to know that other people found your contributions to this forum valuable before it disappears so yeah that’s all

Aww thank you so much @turtlemcnuggets!! You're awesome! I'm glad we could do a small part in making this community just that much cozier. We're around elsewhere on the interwebs too, so please keep in touch!! My twitter and instagram are both @gnaist as well.
    Prince of the Last Ones