Nerdfighter in need!: Advice on starting a project?

TeresabgTeresabg Posts: 2
Hello my friends! 

My sister and I have been big fans of vlogbrothers for a while.
Two years ago, when we moved away from each other, we realised we had far much more in common with Hank and John than we'd ever imagined. 
Personally, I'm a lot more scientifically inclined while my sister Ana is more into art history, so sisterly discussions are always fun and enriching. 
One day when watching a vlogbrothers video, I had the idea to start a project similar to their videos, except in the form of a blog.
We try to each post something every other week, we write on a theme that we want to explore and/or share with others.

Now, the reason I started this discussion is because I feel like we need some help getting started for real.
Any type of feedback or advice is what I'm asking for, because we really want to spread our ideas and get into some good discussions with other people. We are thrilled to join the world of blogging and we hope that our proposals are interesting...

Thank you so so much for reading and for any support, I hope you have a lovely day!

DFTBA,

Teresa and Ana Baños from the blog SororHorror.
^Here is the link to our blog please help us out!

Comments

• derftabaderftaba Posts: 3
    Hey there,

I think it's a great idea. The posts are short and informative and enjoyable to read. I've bookmarked the blog - make sure you keep it up, and don't be afraid to submit your writing elsewhere, too.