Would You Rather

Comments

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    Home country a better place.

Would you rather Trump had never existed or he's still running for presidency but everyone hates him? 
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭
    Trump never existed... Normally I wouldn't of picked that one but considering the other option it looks like the lesser of two evils.

Would you rather Trump became president or for Trump to actually be able to trade mark the phrase "You're fired" and force employers to have to pay him $100 fine every time they fire an employee which would either drive up prices for their business or force them to keep incompetent, rude, alcoholic, and/or drug using employees on staff just to avoid having to pay fines for firing them.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    The second.  We could just say "Your service for (company) has come to an end."

Would you rather live in America under Trump presidency or a third world nation?
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    I think if Trump became Present he would turn the U.S. into a third world nation so there isn't really a choice there.

Would you rather keep making questions about Trump and change the subject?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left B.C. CanadaPosts: 584 ✭✭
    Make my home country a better place in order to decrease world suck. Would you rather come watch the clouds with me (they're beautiful right now, shifting and morphing with each other like a sea of white fluff swirling across the sky) OR watch them by yourself?
    There are always more pieces to the puzzle.
    Make my home country a better place in order to decrease world suck.
    That question was already answered. The last question was "Would you rather keep making questions about Trump and change the subject?"

I'll answer yours anyway but still asking the same question. One one hand, watching clouds by myself seems kinda boring and not something I would normally do. On the other hand I have no idea where you are so watching them with you seems a little impractical. I guess watch the clouds by myself since it's more likely to actually happen.
    Change the subject, which I suppose we did.

Would you rather save the Library of Alexandria or every library that's been burned down or otherwise destroyed EXCEPT the library of Alexandria?
    edited September 2015
    Every library except Alexandria. Would you rather be able to read minds (you can't stop) or kill one person a year? That person is anyone you could reasonably kill. you never get punished for killing them
    by the_one_on_the_left
    Read minds.

Would you rather have everyone think you did it with a goat but you didn't, or ACTUALLY do it with a goat but nobody knows?
    edited September 2015
    I don't really care what people think and I'm kind of use to people thinking things about me that aren't true so I guess the first one.

There are two people.

One person is physically the most attractive person you have ever seen. Every single detail of the body is your ideal sexual partner including the gender. If you're straight this person is the opposite, if your gay this person is the same gender you are. He or she is just the most attractive person you could possibly imagine. However this person has also broken every law in every place around the world except where you live and will continue to break the law the entire time you're married. The person is also an uneducated racist, sexist, abusive, pedophile, and just generally the worst person on the planet to spend your life with.

The other person is the nicest person in the world. This person got straight A's all threw school and did that while spending all of his free time volunteering at homeless shelters and other charities. He or she always donates extra money to establish charities. Has a job that pays well enough to support a family and always have extra money on hand for those in need. Is always willing to help out. Would never hurt anyone. However this person is also physically the ugliest person you have ever seen. They are not even a gender you would normally be attracted to, so if you're straight this person is the same gender you are, if you're gay this person is the opposite. Plus on top of being the wrong gender for you, this person would have all of the worst possible physical deformities you can possibly think of. Even if they were the right gender for you they'd still be the ugliest person you have ever seen.

So would you rather marry the attractive jerk or the ugly overly nice person.
    by RialVestro
    edited September 2015
    Marry the nice person, after all there is an important difference between loving someone and being attracted to them and having someone you could spend the rest of your life with. Not saying you wouldn't or couldn't love the ugly person just saying it wouldn't be the same fiery physically driven lust probably. And because they make enough money I could save all my money for surgery and operations if I truly felt I needed to. Now given all of that I've come to the conclusion I'd probably marry the other person because both of them would make me feel terrible about myself and probably lead me into depression and a low sense of self worth but at least I'd have something nice to look at. If I could I'd choose neither, otherwise the attractive jerk. I'd probably use them for some fun physical passion for a couple days before leaving them guiltlessly. I apologize for the wall of text and my ramblings, I just sort of typed out some of my mental debate as I came to different conclusions. But because I'd have to leave them or feel terrible and possibly suicidal for very different reasons i pick the one I can use and leave guiltlessly. Would you rather sleep in by an hour or go to bed early by an hour?
    by the_one_on_the_left
    Sleep in.

Would you rather be homeless but have friends and family who love you (who are also homeless) or have your own home and no friends or family.
    Homeless. Would you rather always have someone to hug or always have someone to talk to?
    edited September 2015
    Depends on what we talk about... If the conversation is always something I'm not really interested in then I'll go with the hugs.

Would you rather have a polite conversation on a subject you don't care about or a rude conversation on a subject you really enjoy. (You don't have to be rude but the person you're talking to is a jerk.)
    by RialVestro
    Subject I enjoy.  It might even be nice to hear a differing opinion.

Would you rather a handsome/beautiful person from the gender you're not attracted to, or a below-average-looking person from the gender you are attracted to?
    Below average... why would I ever choose another man? A below average woman is always going to be far more attractive to me than any man could ever be.

Would you rather only go on blind dates that other people set you up with or never date anyone?
    Never date anyone.

Would you rather live on a totally awesome tropical nation but nobody speaks English and you can't understand them OR live in a really horrible, crowded, smoggy city but everyone can communicate with you fine?
    If that city is L.A. then that one. Otherwise I'll take the tropical nation where no one speaks English.

Would you rather be on film or on stage?
    edited September 2015
    If I'm to be recorded on stage I'd prefer film, if I have to choose a profession I'd prefer film. But just one time, I'd prefer stage because there won't be any way for anyone to see it if they weren't there at the time. Assuming nobody is recording it in this Scenario. Would you rather never leave your place of residence or never stay in it for longer than an hour a day, excluding sleep. For a year.
    by the_one_on_the_left
    SECOND.  I've been subjected to the first and it sucks.

Would you rather have a cat head (but human brain) and human body or cat body and human head.
    Cat head, too many things are designed specifically around the human body. Would you rather date your best friend(or whoever is closest to you that you might maybe possibly conceivably date) OR get a (provided you train it well it'll be) good dog?
    Best friend.  I'm scared out of my mind of dogs.

Would you rather have an irrational fear of dogs or cats?
    Cats, otherwise I'd never be able to visit any of my immediate family without constantly being terrified. Would you rather have a little or a lot?
    A little or a lot of what? Depending on what it is I could give a very different answer. Money and/or Transformers, a lot. Food, assuming it's all in one sitting, a little.

Would you rather have a runny nose or cough up snot out of your mouth?
    Cough, it's a lot less annoying to deal with. Would you rather have good wifi or good food
    I rarely use wifi as I'm on a desk top most of the time I'm online so good food.

Would you rather take everything literally in a way where you constantly misunderstand what people are saying or be able to understand what people meant to say but the thing they actually said literally happens to you.

Example A: If you take the first option every time someone says it's raining cats and dogs you'll correct them that it's actually just water and no matter how many times people try to explain to you that it's just a saying, you will always think there are actual cats and dogs falling from the sky.

Example B: If you take the second option, cats and dogs will actually fall from the sky but only around you. And people don't even have to say it's raining cats and dogs, sayings like that will actually happen.
    Take it literally, I don't want anyone to figure out they have that much power by talking to me. Would you rather live in an igloo or a treehouse?
    Igloo, I'm afraid of heights so a treehouse would not work out well for me.

Would you rather live in a tepee or a brick house... held together with poop instead of cement... and also the bricks are made of poop... basically your house is PIZZZAA... I mean it's made of PIZZZAA.
    Tepee.

Would you rather only be allowed to eat white bread for the rest of your life (but it's enriched so you don't die of malnutrition) or only be allowed to eat ridiculously spicy food.
    Bread

Instead of two choices I'm going to give you three. Would you rather wear the most ridiculous and embarrassing hat you can think of every time you leave the house with no option to stay inside, get a horrible hair cut that looks like you lost a fight with a weed eater, or shave your head bald.