Would You Rather

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭
    Eat every meal off the floor for a week... I'd just make sure the floor I'm eating off of is clean before I put the food down.

Would you rather go to sleep knowing there's a spider in bed with you or stay up on the computer even though you're tiered because you just saw a spider crawl under your blankets and you're not sure where it is. (My current problem.)
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    STAY.  FREAKING.  UP.

I have severe arachnophobia (Though not as severe as my friend EDOZ (Whose name used to be Oliver but he changed to EDOZ (Which is an acronym for Evil Dictator Oliver Zhong (Because he's going to take over the world one day (once he grows an appropriate moustache (which gave me the idea for my next question.))))))

Would you rather have your country be run by a benevolent and skilled dictator or horribly inept president?
    by KGB_the_Russian_Spy
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • BorisTheSpiderBorisTheSpider Posts: 74
    Horribly inept president. I swore an oath. Otherwise I might consider the dictator.

Would you rather get a face tattoo or be bitten one hundred times by deerflies?

I'm going to go with the flies. I don't think they can actually bite you though I've never heard of a deerfly before. I'm thinking of regular house flies.

Your avatar kind of looks like Beast Wars Silverbolt got a new beast mode with a lot more bird. Silverbolt is also half wolf half bird in case you didn't know. Also it seems your user name is a reference to him as well since his girlfriend is Blackarachnia, a fembot who transforms into a black widow spider. I can't tell if this is intentional or just coincidence.

Would you rather date someone who will eventually kill you or date someone who you will eventually be forced to murder?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    RialVestro: That was a very involved, very obscure, fairly confusing inference. Boris the Spider is just a great song, and the image made me laugh because I had googled "dogs on stilts" and the image was so unexpected in that context. Also, deerfly bites hurt, itch, swell, etc. They're like mosquito bites on crack. Deerflies are definitely NOT houseflies.

Date someone I'll eventually be forced to murder because a) I fear death and b) I won't fall in love with them.

Would you rather eat two cups of flour or 1/3 cup of salt?
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left B.C. CanadaPosts: 584 ✭✭
    2 cups of flour, I'm assuming straight with nothing in between and within a short amount of time. Would you rather live without chicken Alfredo or Poutine?
    There are always more pieces to the puzzle.
    Poutine because I've never eaten gravy.

Would you rather wear long sleeves/pants year round or short sleeves/pants year round?
    edited August 2015
    Long, I don't have any friends in warm places and several family members and friends live in very cold places. Would you rather live and they die or you die and they live for someone your age, assuming nothing except they aren't an evil person. The person who dies dies by die by an ai controlled train hitting them.
    by the_one_on_the_left

Long, I don't have any friends in warm places and several family members and friends live in very cold places. Would you rather live and they die or you die and they live for someone your age, assuming nothing except they aren't an evil person. The person who dies dies by die by an ai controlled train hitting them.
    What? Could you rephrase that. I have no idea what you're even asking.
    Okay, I'm going to assume you meant: would you rather live and a loved one dies or you die and the loved one lives with your lifespan added to theirs...? And whoever you decided would die, they die by being hit by a train.

In which case... Me die.

Would you rather eat your least favorite food once a month, or only eat your favorite food twice a year?
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    Favorite twice a year.

Would you rather live in North Korea, or Holocaust Germany?
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    Holocaust Germany.

Would you rather draw a sharpie mustache on your upper lip every day for a week or go out with peanut butter all over your face and hair once?
    Sharpie mustache.  Mustaches are all the rage in my school.

America or England?
  • TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 516 ✭✭
    America. Though I am biased due to my citizenship here and my strong distaste of English accents.

Be nice or be honest?
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
    Honest.

Amnesia or hypermnesia?
    edited August 2015
    Hypermnesia. Book or party?
    by the_one_on_the_left
    edited August 2015
    BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK!!!  Parties are the bane of my existence.

Bad book or good party?
    by KGB_the_Russian_Spy
    Bad book. Have your worst fear come true or be tortured for a day.
    Depends what kind of torture.  If it's psychological torture like the White Room or isolation tanks, I can handle it, but I think I'd practically die if the torture is physical.

Order or Chaos?
    Chaos, I have no choice in that.

Hard candy or chewy candy?
    Hard.  Can't eat chewy candy with my braces.

Sunburn and tan or neither?
    Neither. Knowledge and wisdom or money and looks?
    Knowledge and wisdom.

Unsung hero or villain that nobody realizes is evil?
    I'd rather be the villain, I prefer to be the action instead of the reaction.

Would you rather be static or dynamic?
    Dynamic, I guess.

Intuition or experience?
    Experience, I'm going to take what John said about gut feelings and how it got him a handful of pee as my flawed incomplete argument. Save the animals or save the frames?
    Save the animals.

A rather nice fate you didn't choose, or willfully picking your own destruction?
    edited August 2015
    Willfully picking my own destruction, I happen to have quite the elaborate death planned out and it involves meteors. fine I'll relent. Dog or cat?
    by the_one_on_the_left
    Cat, I prefer an animal that can easily survive falling out of a three story building.

Would you rather be successfully homeless or hopelessly employed?
    Successfully homeless. Famous or rich?