Paper Towns - What's Your Opinion??

13»

Comments

• Gill_No_ChillGill_No_Chill Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love them both I really enjoyed paper towns and would highly recommend reading it
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭
    I read the book and saw the movie... actually saw the movie first and didn't like how it ended. The book was a little better as it didn't have that whole we have to find Margo before prom time crunch... in fact prom was already over before they even realized where she was. But they don't end up together in either version of the story and that still bugs me.

I did enjoy it more than TifoS. Saw the movie still have not touched the book cause it's so sad I don't think I could read it even if I wanted to. Was crying during the movie, hard to read threw tears. Glad Paper Towns was more of an upbeat adventure story.

I kinda want to try another John Green book but not sure which one to go for. I hear Looking for Alaska might get a Netflix series so if I like that I might grab the book but otherwise I don't know which books are going to be not like TfioS.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • WaffleWarriorWaffleWarrior USAPosts: 15
    "Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. And then there are books like An Imperial Affliction, which you can't tell people about, books so special and rare and yoursthat advertising your affection feels like a betrayal" - The Fault In Our Stars
    In my opinion, Paper Towns is the special kind, the one that's special and rare to you and I love the ending because it was so realistic and bitter sweet unlike a lot of books. I've seen people say Margo was being selfish but when you really think about it she wasn't, she was trying to figure out who she was and Q wasn't really in love with her, he was in love with the his idea of her.
    I'm not A Princess
    I don't need Saving

I'm The Queen
    I Got this Handled