Which Mario players do you prefer?

TheTrippmeisterTheTrippmeister Posts: 15
edited January 2013 in HankGames
Just Hank & Katherine, or with other people as well?

As much as I love the other people playing with them, I actually preferred when it was just the two of them. It felt more like an adventure - like they actually took the time to enjoy the game instead of just rushing through it. So I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!
This message has been approved by your friendly neighborhood Trippmeister.
I make things on YouTube. So far only music, but probably other things eventually.
No animals were harmed in the making of this message, although quite a few electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Which Mario players do you prefer? 27 votes

Hank & Katherine
33%
kriatleafylaneTheTrippmeisterKristeehuskiermadnessMark27deathorvictoryQueenie59Morbo 9 votes
Hank & Katherine plus others
66%
EdenNovnathans115writtenwishessyue1984Iralynturdl38LookingForMyMiraclelaurenlikesthingsNillieMargaretAnnadickinson1995wisiadancingdumbledoreJheman85Lord_BubbingtonMyHandsAreOrangecrowlovescoreFalloutFantasy 18 votes

Comments

• writtenwisheswrittenwishes College Dorm RoomPosts: 3,078 ✭✭✭
    Actually, I while I chose the 2nd option, I don't really have a preference, both options are awesome!
  • Jheman85Jheman85 Posts: 10
    It's fun to watch as Michael gets all the 1ups!
  • turdl38turdl38 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    I love when there's Toad or Toads.  Possibly because "Toad" was my childhood nickname (though I now am prone to hit people who call me that).  It's fun too to have added banter.
    Difficult does not mean impossible.  Very little is impossible if you want it badly enough.